Heal Your Mind
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Date: 29 to 31 July 2016 :: Where: Yanada Retreat (NSW) :: Small group – only 13 spots only
Join me for a weekend retreat filled with yoga, workshops, R&R and nutritious food to support you on your healing journey.
Start each day with a dynamic yoga class (all levels) and some meditation aimed at relieving depression and anxiety, followed by a nutritious breakfast and some free time to enjoy a massage, a healing session or a good book by the fireplace.
Before lunch, discover some simple tools you can implement straight away in your life during a 2-hour workshop.
Enjoy more free time in the afternoon with a walk or some rest before a gentle yin yoga class followed by dinner and one more gathering for a secret activity!
Give yourself this gift and:
- Learn simple tools & techniques to manage and overcome depression and anxiety
- Leave feeling refreshed and relaxed
- Create a support network with people who understand how you feel
- Get started on your healing journey
- Get individual attention (group limited to 13 people)
- All meals and snacks
- 4 x yoga classes (all levels)
- 2 x workshops
- eBook with all the tools discussed during the weekend
- Facebook support group to stay in touch with your new friends and get support from each other and myself after the retreat
Places are limited for the following, so book in quick to avoid disappointment.
- Massages (provided by a local massage therapist)
- Reiki, crystal healing, tarot/oracle reading, private yoga session and coaching session (provided by me)
Please email me for more information.
Magical Nourishing Food
Our magically food will be entirely plant-based and prepared by Yanada staff from home-grown veggies and local produce.
Food allergies can be catered for.
Our Magical Space
The retreat will take place at the beautiful Yanada retreat in St Albans, only 1.5h drive from Sydney CBD.
The property is a six-bedroom country house set on 38 acres by the picturesque McDonald River, bounding the Yengo National Park and 2km outside the historic village of St Albans.
Visit Yanada’s website for more information and full directions (GPS are not to be trusted!).
No longer available